IARHC invites you to become a member and take full advantage of membership benefits. Membership fees are prorated on the number of RHCs managed together or under the same system. Annual membership is from January 1 through December 31st.
If you weren’t a member last year, here is what you missed:
- Information on Timely Issues
- Educational webinars
- Discounted Registration for IARHC Conferences
- Education and Advocacy on Issues that Affect RHCs (Medicaid managed care, PA supervision, billing changes, and more)
- Networking Opportunities with Other Rural Health Clinics
- Liaison to State and Federal Agencies and Organizations
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Medicaid Enterprise
- Iowa Rural Health Association (IRHA)
- Iowa Collaborative Safety Net Provider Network
- National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC)
- Don’t miss out; join now.
Be Connected. Be Informed.